Reports To: VP of Operations
Direct Reports: No direct reports
Business Development Managers are often the first point of contact for potential sales prospects making outbound contacts and responding to inbound marketing leads in the effort to qualify and identify decision makers and influencers. They inform qualified prospects about SendaRide products and services while gathering key information required in the sales process.
Once qualified, Business Development Managers schedule an introduction meeting / calls between the prospect and the assigned Sales Account Manager.
- Prospect for potential clients via phone and other methods to establish rapport, understand business challenges and introduce the SendaRide solution in order to set up meetings for sales team
- Engage decision makers and navigate organizational structure of potential clients
- Maintain accurate and up to date information using SendaRide CRM tool
- Drive lead generation process to closure (scheduled meeting)
- Meet and/or exceed depart goals in terms of lead generated, appointments set, appointments closed, new sales opportunities, and revenue attainment.
- 1-2 years B2B inside sales, business development, and lead generation experience; preferably in the B2B healthcare technology or related fields
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to converse and participate in written dialogue with business leaders over the phone and via email/messaging
- Must be energetic, well-spoken, assertive, and persuasive
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue with a positive attitude when talking with the next potential client
- Strong work ethic and an ability to work independently with good decision-making skills
- Ability to demonstrate sales and business development process
- Strong computer skills, including CRM (HubSpot preferred) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) from two/four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training
|Education||Bachelor's degree (B.S. or B.A.)|