Business Development Specialist
At SendaRide, our vision is to eliminate transportation as a barrier to accessing healthcare services. To do this, we don’t just hire drivers, we hire Care Partners–compassionate and supportive individuals providing a much-needed transportation service in the community. Our Care Partners use their own vehicles to transport others to healthcare appointments and other necessary destinations.
SendaRide is searching for an organized, motivated Business Development Specialist to join our team full-time.
In this role, you will be the face of SendaRide, using your outstanding communication abilities and a professional approach to develop relationships with potential clients and secure sales meetings. You will research potential clients and qualify sales leads by using your understanding of the client’s challenges and opportunities. If the thought of growing a technology-driven startup sounds exciting, we’d love to meet you!
- Research potential clients
- Identify potential partnerships, cultivate relationships and secure opportunities to deliver sales pitches
- Execute a strategic growth strategy and plan
- Support SendaRide strategic growth team
Skills and Abilities
- Strong work ethic and a bias for taking action
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to prioritize and organize daily work activities with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and switch into different modes during the workday/week
- Ability to effectively use a CRM system and Microsoft Office suite, including building and using PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to pitch to meet the specific need of the potential client
- Excellent research, planning, and presentation skills
- Possess good judgment, tact, and ability to work effectively under stressful conditions
- Independently motivated and able to work within a team
- Knowledge of the rideshare or non-emergent medical transportation industry a plus
- Business development or sales experience are positives
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a business-related field is a plus
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|