At SendaRide, our vision is to eliminate transportation as a barrier to accessing healthcare services. To do this, we don’t just hire drivers, we hire Care Partners–compassionate and supportive individuals providing a much-needed transportation service in the community. Our Care Partners use their own vehicles to transport others to healthcare appointments and other necessary destinations.
SendaRide is searching for an organized, motivated Care Partner Ambassador to join our team full-time. In this role, you will be the face of SendaRide, recruiting applicants and meeting current Care Partners in north and west Texas and preparing them to serve Texans. You will be responsible for Care Partner recruitment, supporting onboarding activities and working as part of our team to manage our Dallas-Fort Worth and Lubbock Care Partner networks. We want to hire someone who will provide a world-class experience and who thrives in a fast-moving environment. If you enjoy working with people, are a self-starter, have a great sense of humor, and if the thought of serving Texans and helping SendaRide grow in Texas sounds exciting, we would love to meet you!
- Recruit and maintain adequate network of Care Partners in Dallas-Fort Worth and Lubbock
- Support applicants and Care Partners with your knowledge of Dallas-Fort Worth, Lubbock and the SendaRide platform
- Clearly communicate with and educate Care Partners one-on-one
- Prepare new Care Partners for what to expect and how to be successful on the road
- Work with Care Partners and SendaRide’s Care Partner Relations staff to solve issues
- Uphold SendaRide’s standard of service while working with all Care Partners
- Flexible schedule: this is a full-time role that may require some early mornings, nights, and/or weekends
- Maintain and adhere to safety protocols related to COVID-19 experience:
Skills and Abilities:
- High energy with an outgoing, social personality—you love talking to people!
- Must have a strong work ethic and a bias for taking action
- Strong ability to prioritize and organize daily work activities with minimal supervision
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Knowledge of the rideshare or non-emergent medical transportation industry a plus
- Familiarity with the greater Dallas-Fort Work and Lubbock areas
- Excellent, verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi-task and switch into different modes during the workday/week
- Valid unrestricted driver’s license
- Sales, staff recruitment experience are positives