SendaRide, a rapidly growing non-emergency transportation company, is looking for the very best to join our team! We take pride in the service we provide and in our culture.
We are currently looking for a friendly and outgoing Customer Service Representative who can assist both our clients and drivers. Daily tasks include booking transportation to/from medical appointments using our customized, web-based software; editing ride information; monitoring rides; communicating with other departments; and special projects as assigned. The successful candidate will be eager to assist, able to triage tasks, feel comfortable with ever-evolving technology and will think outside the box. The successful candidate will also be required to develop a comprehensive understanding of our customer service policies and know when issues need to be escalated to the management staff for resolution. The ability to speak Spanish and English fluently is preferred.
- Job location is in Oklahoma City, local candidates only, please
- THIS POSITION IS NOT REMOTE
- High school diploma/GED required
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer service role
- Bilingual preferred – Spanish and English
- Proficient with MS Office
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to ever-evolving software
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours
- Exceptional at multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of professionalism and customer service
Microsoft Office, Data Entry, Customer Service, Communication Skills, Multi-tasking.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
|Job Category||Customer Service|