Reports To: VP of Operations
Direct Reports: No direct reports
Sales Account Manager responsibilities include actively prospecting, presenting, and closing targeted opportunities within a defined territory, developing strong relationships with prospects, connecting with end-users, key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales account plans as well as sales reports.
The primary objective for Sales Account Managers is the acquisition of net new SendaRide customers, selling the HIPAA and PHI compliant SendaRide door-to-door transportation solution.
This position requires home / remote officing and travel within assigned territories.
- Successfully drive sales of the SendaRide platform to target prospect companies through proactive prospecting, face-to-face meetings, demonstrations, and strategic conversations at all levels within these organizations
- Prepare a sales plan and territory strategy; prospect potential clients and conduct rigorous follow-ups to close deals
- Manage and document all provided sales leads
- Negotiate agreements
- Pipeline Management
- Document all sales activities in the CRM
- Min 3 years of sales experience preferably in B2B healthcare technology or related fields
- Knowledge or experience selling into health systems a plus
- Solid experience with CRM software (HubSpot preferred but not required) and MS Office
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to juggle multiple sales opportunities at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethics and ability to self-motivate, this is a sales roll and we are looking for professionals who are willing to do what it takes to hit the numbers
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in related fields
|Job Category||Management, Sales & Marketing|
|Education||Bachelor's degree (B.S. or B.A.)|