SendaRide provides transportation and courier service to those in need in our communities. As a Technology Specialist, you will have a direct impact on the business by helping our growing team efficiently and effectively use technology to facilitate operations.
- Serve as the first point of contact for end users seeking technical assistance.
- Troubleshoot issues with infrastructure as well as external facing systems.
- Perform updates and maintain infrastructure while maintaining maximum uptime.
- Walk end users through the problem-solving process.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs.
- Follow-up and update end user or customer status and information.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Participate in operational and strategic planning, including developing business case justifications and cost/benefit analysis.
- Solid troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and external contacts.
- Understanding of automation products and remote support technology.
- Ability to assimilate knowledge quickly in relation to Product, Technologies and Enterprise Support Processes and Procedures
- Able to proactively embrace and champion change.
- Able to effectively manage time and prioritize projects in order to meet established deadlines.
- Demonstrate high level technical knowledge and aptitude for relevant technologies such as:
- Windows 10 device troubleshooting and deployment.
- Office Networking, Wireless, VLANs, VoIP.
- Office365 administration and management.
- Azure AD
- Linux systems administration and management.
- AWS or other cloud infrastructure providers.
- Power BI or other reporting frameworks.
- MongoDB, PostgreSQL and/or other database platforms.
- Proven track record of managing projects through all phases of a project lifecycle.
Education and Work Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (MIS, Computer Science, etc.) or equivalent related experience.
- Three years of relevant professional work experience.
|Job Category||Information Technology|