The founders of SendaRide spent over a year designing unprecedented safety and security features for our technology before ever providing our first ride. We are singularly focused on maintaining the highest levels of service, safety, security, transparency, and efficiency for our riders, our business partners and their families.
As an example, during the ride, the audio of the entire ride is automatically recorded and maintained on our database. Our drivers do not initiate the audio recording, nor can they interfere with it. This protects the riders and the drivers.
Our drivers are patient, service-minded individuals with excellent time-management skills and are thoroughly vetted. They must also meet the following requirements:
- 25 years or older
- Successfully pass a 7 year local and national criminal background investigation
- Checked against the National Sex Offender Database and the Terrorist Database
- Successfully pass a social security trace
- Clear motor vehicle record for the past 7 years
- Able to pass a 10-panel drug test
- Checked against the OIG Exclusion List
- Utilize a vehicle that meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- 10 years old or newer
- Four door
- Smoke and odor free
- Excellent condition (free of body damage or interior damage)
- Able to pass inspection
Once these items are successfully passed, we perform an in-person interview. We inspect the applicant’s car, which must be newer than 10 years and have four doors, and train them on how to use the app correctly.