Work Location: Hybrid remote in Oklahoma City, OK 73103
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $50,000 – $60,000
SendaRide thrives on ensuring better healthcare outcomes – it’s not a secret! – ask any of our clients, riders, and employees. Our technology and our Care Partners ensure patients are in safe hands from door to door through concierge medical transportation.
Joining SendaRide means you will be creating and improving our innovative, award-winning technology by adding your unique value to our diverse, experienced team. If these responsibilities make you think “I’m in!” then please submit your resume today with a brief explanation as to why we should consider you for this role.
Performing financial data collection and entry, closing books, working with leadership to generate reports, and maintaining and enhancing the company’s bottom line by ensuring SendaRide follows Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
Job Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Closes books monthly.
- Reconciles bank accounts, verifies deposits, and addresses inquiries from banks.
- Codes invoices, sets up new accounts, applies received payments and manages accounts receivables collections.
- Manages payment of invoices associated with accounts payable and ensures payments are charged to the appropriate accounts and are approved.
- Works with HR to manage and process payroll.
- Prepares monthly balance sheets and profit and loss statements. Identifies areas for profit maximization.
- Maintains the general ledger.
- Assists with filing tax forms with federal, state, and local government agencies.
- Provides outside auditors with assistance; gathers necessary account information and documents to perform annual audit.
- Maintains knowledge of acceptable accounting practices and procedures.
- Coordinates with IT and software vendor to maintain accounting software systems.
- Performs other related duties, including special projects, as assigned.
Licenses or Certifications: CPA required.
Total Education, Vocational Training, and Experience: 3 years of work-related experience and a bachelor’s degree in accounting.
Skills and Abilities:
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Experience closing books.
- Experience using QuickBooks.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software, and account software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 8-hour shifts
- Monday – Friday