SendaRide Isn’t Moving Into The Healthcare Space, It Was Created For It
SendaRide Sets the Standard
Rideshare companies aren’t new. In fact, they have been around for over a decade. Over the years, most rideshare companies were created to hail riders and take them to their desired destination. Many took a rideshare out of convenience, not necessity. Some rideshare companies even moved into the restaurant business and now deliver food on demand. They have spread their business across multiple verticals and now are “moving into” the healthcare space.
SendaRide has one thing in mind… healthcare. They partner with healthcare systems to deliver patients who wouldn’t otherwise have transportation, to and from their medical appointments. It was created out of a need – a need the CEO, Laura Fleet had after back surgery. Fleet tried the traditional rideshare company, who left before she could get out her front door and still charged her a cancellation fee. She then turned to a cab. This worked out better, but she still had trouble getting from her door to the cab, and from the cab inside her doctor appointment. This was frustrating and time consuming. A healthcare attorney by trade, Fleet set out to create a company that met a need many were searching for. She created SendaRide.
[SendaRide is a HIPAA-compliant, customized, door-to-door non-emergency medical transportation service. Their concierge service ensures patients arrive on time and with a compassionate, CARE Partner (driver) that walks them into the healthcare facility to be certain they arrive exactly where they are supposed to be, on time.]
SendaRide’s unique model is changing the face of non-emergency medical transportation. Unlike drivers from other rideshare services, SendaRide offers door-to-door concierge service for its riders. SendaRide recruits’ drivers from the healthcare industry. These drivers are carefully vetted and trained on SendaRide’s concierge service. They expect more from their drivers, but they also pay more for that personalized service. In the end, riders receive the benefit from the special time, compassion, and attention SendaRide takes in hiring and training only the best drivers.
SendaRide partners with healthcare facilities and this model can benefit both clinic and hospital settings by:
- Improving operational efficiency, i.e. patient throughput and reduced length of stay, which reduces operating costs.
- Improve patient “no-show” rates – which generates additional revenue.
- Improve patient health outcomes by ensuring patients get the care they need, when they need it, and in the right setting.
That’s the SendaRide Standard.
1-800-731-1885 or, by visiting www.sendaride.com.
- Transportation Challenges for the Elderly December 9, 2019
- How to Choose The Right Transportation Partner October 23, 2019
- Patient Transportation is a Smart Investment September 13, 2019
- How Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Improves the Health Status of any Community August 15, 2019